Ads

Your Ad Here

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Jeremy Lin Show...

Kobe on Lin..

After his Los Angeles Lakers defeated the archrival Celtics 88-87 in overtime, NBA superstar Kobe Bryant fielded a number of questions about his next opponent: Former Harvard and current New York Knicks guard Jeremy Lin, who has averaged 25.3 points and 8.3 assists in his last three games.

"I know who he is, but I don't really know what's going on too much with him," said Bryant of the Chinese-American sensation. "I don't even know what he's done. Like, I have no idea what you guys are talking about. I'll take a look at it tonight though."

Asked again about the "Linning" or "LInsanity" excitement that's been sweeping the globe, Bryant said, "I don't even know what the [fudge] is going on. What the [fudge] is going on? Who is this kid? I've heard about him and stuff like that, but what's he been doing? Is he getting like triple doubles or some [stuff]? He's averaging 28 and eight? No [stuff].

"If he's playing well, I'll just have to deal with him."

Finally, asked if he would consider guarding the upstart Lin, Kobe added, "Jesus Christ. Let's not get ahead of ourselves."


....................................................................................................................................................

and well.. this is what happen last 2/10/12

Los Angeles Lakers vs. New York Knicks

 

Well,I guess Kobe knows who Lin is now.. 

:)



No comments: